Filmharmonic ’72 – Royal Albert Hall, London.
The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (Leader – Erich Gruenberg)
Compere – Michael Parkinson
Guests – Michael Crawford & Fiona Fullerton
- Born Free
- The Knack
- Midnight Cowboy
- The Lion In Winter
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland – Suite: (Curiouser & Curiouser / I’ve Never Been This Far Before / The Me I Never Knew)
- The Big Country (Jerome Moross)
- Deadfall – Theme from ‘Romance for Guitar & Orchestra’ (Solo Guitar – Roland Harker)
- Theme from ‘The Persuaders!’
- The Adventurer
- Mary, Queen of Scots (Solo Violin – Erich Gruenberg)
- The Quiller Memorandum (Wednesday’s Child)
- The Concert James Bond: (James Bond Theme / From Russia With Love / Thunderball / 007 / You Only Live Twice / O.H.M.S.S. / Diamonds Are Forever)
- Encore: We Have All the Time In the World
Concert honours shared with Miklos Rozsa who conducted his own programme.
Programme submitted by Gareth Bramley.